Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number USA
Yahoo has made very easy for users to use email service with just two-step verification. Yahoo gives you freedom and security. Yahoo gives you the way to have your account safe from all the hacking and theft.
If you realize something unusual in your login and recent activities, like your email is not being received or you are getting too much spam, your account might be under a hack attack. You may be asked to go through a second verification step, even after entering the correct password to verify that it is you who is logging in. This can be done by software to ensure your safety regardless you have 2-step verification enabled on your account. We do this to protect accounts from unauthorized personals and prevent cyber crime.
If you get any query on how to sign in using the two-step verification just call Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number and get your account opened with ease.
To do the 2-step verification:
- Choose your Yahoo to can send an Account Key code in your phone or recovery email.
- It can go to Yahoo app, recovery phone, or recovery email, your choice.
- Once you receive the code, enter it where you log in.
- A second verification may be needed when
- Yahoo notice any suspicious account activity
- You’re using an unfamiliar browser or device
- You’re traveling away from your usual log in location
- You sign in while using an existing VPN or a proxy server
- You’ve logged in using a private or incognito window which has no data to check your credentials
- There were many attempts to sign in which were unsuccessful and now you are entering the right password.
- The “First time signing in from this device” message appears
- You’ve cleared all your browser history or data cache including cookies
If you still have any problem using this device you can call Yahoo email support and get your account unlocked. With yahoo can experience unaltered and flawless emailing.
READ Also:- How to Change yahoo email password