The reason to generate an invoice is to give a professional look to your business which really suits to a brand and it helps in providing a brand image and helps in the growth of the company or any organization. QuickBooks can help in generating the invoice if you never generated it as you can find several pre-designed templates for ease out the working process. There might be a question which can be raised that “How to show a balance due on QuickBooks invoice” then there is a solution for you and you have to just follow the instruction with step by step. In case you couldn’t solve it by the help of instruction then there is another option for you in the form of QuickBooks Customer Care Number where certified experts will assist you in resolving the query which is in the mind.
How to show a balance due on QuickBooks invoice?
Well, there is no default option to show the balance due while creating an invoice, but there is a way for you where you have to activate within the QuickBooks with some changes in the template. By doing so you will be able to show a balance due for your clients in invoices.
- To start the process you have to first Loginto your QuickBooks account.
- After that, you have to just navigate to your companyfile and then you are required to click on the customers which you can find on the tab at the top of the navigation bar.
- Now here you can see a drop-down menu and from here you have to choose to createinvoices tab from the provided list.
- In this step, you have to find, how to customizeyour template, by that you can ensure that what you need. To do so you have to check out what is the default appearance of your invoice when printed. It can be done by checking out the print preview
- After the previous step, you have to just click on the closeand exit the window.
- In this step, you will be required to click on the managetemplate from the drop-down
- By completing the previous step now you need to selectthe template which you would want to customize and then just click on the thumbnail and see the print preview.
- Finally, if you feel that you had done all the changes in the template then just choose the okbutton which will save your template with all the changes which you had done.
If you will follow the steps in a proper way which are provided in the above instruction, then you will be able to sort out the error of showing balance due in invoices. One thing you have to remember before following the instructions that you have to follow each and every step in a strict manner. In case you failed to do so then no need to worry as there is another way to sort out the problem in the form of QuickBooks Technical Support Number where professional experts will help you in resolving the issue within a short span of time.