The accounting software QuickBooks are specially designed by the experts as per requirement of different business sectors. This software has all type of business solution in a very specific way. With the help of QuickBooks accounting software, it is easy to access your business from anywhere you want. Users of QuickBooks do not only tend to track financial records but also they can pay bonus with QB. If you want to learn how you can add bonus with QuickBooks then given steps will help you. Might be you need assistance to follow the instructions due to confusion. In that condition, you can try QuickBooks Helpline Number which is always reachable. Through this toll-free number, you will able to ask the tech support team to assist you. Well, let’s see steps to pay bonus in QuickBooks account.
How to Pay Bonus in QuickBooks
The QB software usually manages the bonus payment as a crucial task without glitches. There are some option to pay bonus by using separate paycheck tabs. Those who are using Desktop QuickBooks, they will find bonus option configured.
Add Bonus on a Separate Paycheck:
Paying bonus is the way to appreciate employees, but some users don’t know how to pay bonus in QuickBooks. Paying bonus and record it with QuickBooks is the not a big deal for anyone if they will follow the instructions.
- Whenever users pay bonus it recorded on a different paycheck. This should not smash with the regular
- If you are doing direct deposit, then the additional fee may be applied.
- Now use the tab “Enter net” to gross-up the regular paychecks.
- The deductions like health insurance, retirement or child support may employ the bonus amount.
If you have any confusion or need help then you can get help with the tax advisor. They will guide you through deferral bonus paychecks.
Steps to set up the bonus payroll items in QB:
If you don’t want to create a new item, follow the steps for configuring the payroll items for the bonus.
- Visit the menu of QuickBooks & click on the list tab.
- Select the option Payroll from the list and scroll down to search payroll item button. It may be present at the bottom.
- Select the new tab and click on it.
- Go to the custom setup and click to next.
- Choose the option wage & tap to next.
- Now select the bonus and enter the name of employees. Again tap to next.
- To track the item, now locate the expense account.
- Now click on the finish button and it’s done. You have set the bonus with payroll configuration.
Are you still confuse how to add a bonus in QuickBooks? If yes then you can get assistance with tech support. The team of customer care is always available via QuickBooks Tech Support Number. With the help of technical experts, you will find the easiest way. Well, whenever you will get trouble with your QuickBooks account just ask tech support to help you.