How to remove a bank account from QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software which manages small & middle sized business. Users attach their bank account direct with QuickBooks. If because of any issue you want to remove your Bank Account from QuickBooks then you can follow these steps or you can contact QuickBooks Customer Support Number for help. You can also disconnect your bank account to avoid any discomfort if you want. If you face trouble to disconnect or remove the bank account from QuickBooks. Then reach to customer support team.
Disconnect your bank from QuickBooks:
If you want to disconnect your bank account from QuickBooks then you must know that your account will inactive with QuickBooks. If you still want to disconnect it then follow steps.
- Login the QuickBooks account and click on the transitions. It is located at the top of the panel.
- Tap on the banking tab which appears from the pre-defined list.
- From this section choose that account which you want to disconnect.
- Here you will find an icon like a pencil, open it and edit.
- Tap on the option of disconnect your account.
- Now, this is time to save to successfully disconnect your account. Click on save.
Remove a bank account from QuickBooks software:
If you want to remove your bank account from QuickBooks then you will get step below. Follow these steps one by one.
- Log in your QuickBooks account and select setting from top of the panel.
- From the drop-down menu, select COA.
- From this section choose the bank account which you want to delete forever.
- After selecting the account from the set of pre-defined actions, choose an action to
- You will receive a confirmation message, now click to “OK”.
- Now you have done successfully.
These steps are very simple but if still, you need help. Without hesitation contact to tech support team of QuickBooks. Technical experts of QuickBooks are always ready to fix your problems related to QB. Through QuickBooks Customer Care Number +1-844-797-9987 you can resolve issues 24/7. Via this number QuickBooks users may reach to experts to get help.