How to rebuild the data files at QuickBooks ?
QuickBooks is an accounting software which has been used for business purpose. It has been used for pay bills, accept payments and manage the cash flow of your business. QuickBooks users complain that they face problem in rebuilding data files. Verified data also not get an upgrade to the new version. To verify it users have to go back to its older version which is quite tough during a hectic schedule. Well, there is a solution to this situation and that is given here. By following these simple steps you can fix it soon or if you could not then dial QuickBooks Support Number which is always open to its users. If you face that you need to rebuild the data files then just follow these steps one by one:
- Back up the data file,
- verify data files of QuickBooks,
- Try to rebuild the data file.
- If this step doesn’t rebuild the data files then follow next step.
- Check the location of the data file on the local machine. QuickBooks is insistent that the data file be located on the C:\ drive.
- If it so means, even if your data file is on the Q:\ drive (and that Q drive is on the local machine but shared,
- The QuickBooks THINKS it’s on a different drive), QuickBooks shows an issue with the rebuild the data files
- Now before rebuilding your data files copy it to the C:\ drive, try to rebuild the data file.
- Move the data file of QuickBooks back where you want or require.
- Restart the QuickBooks and make sure you have done to rebuild the data file.
If the data file has to rebuild then it’s good but if not and still you need help to fix it. Take help of technical support team of QuickBooks via QuickBooks Support Phone Number 24 × 7. Experts of tech support team will assist you to dissolve your issues in short duration of time. You can reach them without any hesitation anytime.