How to organize Yahoo mailbox?
Yahoo Mail, sometimes shortened as Ymail, is an email service launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. It provides four different email plans, three for personal use and another for businesses. At times, it is so common for the users to get their email accounts cluttered up leading to the overloaded inbox. But in case of Yahoo mail, you can simply make your task easier by organizing and managing your mailbox as per your requirement. In case, if you confront with any problems while organizing your mail, you can directly reach out to Yahoo tech support Number, where the team of professional technicians will help you out in sorting out the issue.
Organizing Yahoo mailbox
Before following the methods to organize your mailbox, log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- On the left, you will see a list of folders. Besides the title folder there are two links, click on the add link and a script window will appear.
- Enter SEO Tech Main group then click Ok
- Click the add link beside the title folder
- Enter SEO Tech Marketing group and then click Ok.
- You can further add link folders in the same
- In the top right, you will see a link called mail options, click on it.
- Scroll down until you see a link called folders.
- Click the add button.
- In the filter name box, type SEO Main group
- You can set the conditions in next section then set the action from the dropdown list beside move the message to select SEO Main group.
- In the bottom left, click the add filter button.
- The browser window refreshes and you are back at the filters page.
Move existing mail
- Go to your inbox
- Click on all the small boxes beside the emails
- Click the move button
- Select SEO Main group from the list that drops down
By following the above-mentioned points you can de-clutter and organize your Yahoo mailbox. In case you need help in performing some actions, get in touch with Yahoo customer support number.