How to do online payment integration into 11 steps?
An accounting software QuickBooks has advanced features to grow the business. Nowadays the credit card processing terminal become the most used method for payment in business. The key features of QB & its tools make payment, money transfer easier via online payment Integration. The main advantage of QB software is recommended for small & medium sized business. It doesn’t matter what is the business size and sector of business. QuickBooks support all entrepreneur and accept the credit & debit cards for payments. Features of QB are not only for regular business owners but also for a freelancer. Well if you want to know how you can use online payment integration method follow the instructions given here. If you require help then use QuickBooks Tech Support Number. This tech support number is always open for all users to guide them for utilization of QB features.
How can QuickBooks Online payment integration be done with ease?
Online payment methods are being more popular among all business because it saves time. Users can send or accept payments easily faster. There are some benefits to make users more comfortable with payments.
- A quick & easy way for payments
- Faster access to fund
- Best for business growth as well as save time & money
- Navigation panel to guide people for their available features
Simple 11 steps to do the online payment integration easily:-
When you have to trace credit card entries through the QuickBooks Online just follow the steps one by one given here. In case you stuck with the problem during following the steps concern to tech support to get help.
- First of all, open the online version of QB.
- Here you need to select the sign + and receive payment. If you don’t find it just click on the option of the show
- After you complete the successful entries the appropriate payment information, click to next and check the invoice you have done for the payment to post.
- Next, click and select the Undeposited fundsfor the account of deposit and again click to save.
- Click on the plus sign and go to the bank deposits.
- Open the payment and insert a check mark on deposit.
- Open new deposit section and click to the fee charged for a credit card as a negative
- Select the Expense account used to track the fees.
- Choose it and click to save.
If ever you face trouble to understand or follow the steps without any issue ask experts to help. Use QuickBooks Customer Support Number and ask experts to help you. With the help of online payment integration users can get credit card transactions easily. By this method of transition, users can get more advantage for growth of their business. Well, sometime it may difficult to manage the QB account due to hassles. Therefore experts of tech support are always ready to help their customers.